Friday 22 May 2015

Home again

Stopped for some yummy food on the way,,glass of wine on the go, feeling awesome and so very proud that I've done this. Updates will continue with the usual irreverence and random life stuff thrown in.

I've had dog snuggles, husband snuggles, the cats of f course don't care at all unless I'm holding a food bag but that's fine.

Much love and best wishes to everyone how has done this, is considering doing this or is just curious about it.

Thank you all for your support best wishes and forebearance with my rubbish blog style, 2000+ views and I thank everyone out there xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...