Tuesday 31 May 2016

Blog - The book

The blog has now had over 42,000 views worldwide which I think is quite an achievement. I had always hoped that this would reach and help as many people as possible receiving, considering or researching Lemtrada as a treatment.
As the blog grew bigger I received a lot of requests for it in a more 'MS Friendly' format and I decided to publish it. Unfortunately it can't be done for free, but it can be done for a VERY good cause. All royalties from sales of the book are going directly to the UK registered MS charity ShiftMS
SHIFT MS registered charity number: 1117194
It's not a great literary work of genius I'll admit that, but it's going to a very good cause so please consider picking up a copy from the amazon store
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GE1V00M
Happy reading.
To the guys and girls of ShiftMS thank you so much for being there for me and so many others during our battle with MS. I hope this does more than just help refill the petty cash tin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...