- deaths from Lemtrada so far are 2 (two) or .002%.
- Deaths from Tysabri are 731 or .007% (three times that of Lemtrada).
- Deaths from Viagra are .1.
- Deaths as a result of choking on Lego are 57 (I can't find a figure for stepping on Lego and falling and killing yourself but it would be on top of the 57)
- Severe disability for those with MS who do nothing is 100%. You may not be disabled today or tomorrow, but it will catch up with you eventually how much damage is too much before you say 'enough'
- Lemtrada is 80% effective in extended clinical trials at stopping progression.
- Treating your disease aggressively now will keep you from being severely disabled.
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Putting Lemtrada risks in Perspective
Just a short update - some stats and comments :-)
So it's been a long time (again) I'm going to stop making hollow promises and just say I'm going to keep updating and won't...
Apologies for the absence, a lot has happened, but also not a lot if you know what I mean. My back procedure was last Monday, very uneventfu...
Something I've noticed in the last couple of weeks is that not only am I wearing shoes with a 2 inch heel on them, but also that my now ...
First things first - you're not in the wrong place, but the blog site has had a bit of a facelift to make it easier to read .... sorry i...