Apologies it's been a few days, it's all been a bit frantic.
MS / Lemtrada status
What I don't have
- I don't have Fatigue
- I don't have cramps or spasms reported by others who've had the treatment
- I haven't had anywhere near as much foot drop as normal
- Spaghetti leg isn't collapsing underneath me, but it does sometimes go a little weak
- I have some sensation back in my left arm - it's not proper feeling, but it's better than it's been since November last year
- I also have most of my feeling back in my legs again which is brilliant
- ITCHIES ..... Oh lord the ITCHIES in both my hands and wrists - it feels like Lemrash itchies which seems to come on in the evening and is resolvable in about 20-30 minutes with anti-histamine
- I DON'T HAVE ANY COLD OR OTHER TYPE INFECTION - which I think is a pretty major win after the time at the hospital with Ian before he passed away, and the number of people who spontaneously hug me on sight.
I'm emotionally wrung out, with losing Ian, treatment and being mad enough to sell our home through all of this, I guess it's to be expected.
Love and non germy hugs to you all xxx
Post a Comment