DOGS SORTED !!!!
Found a wonderful lady who boards dogs at home, tomorrow night we book our holiday for a week and we fly out Saturday .........
If I pick up anything I will have 10 days to get right before treatment and lovely free vitamin D in the sunshine. We so need this !!!!
So excited I couldn't wait to post xxx
It's been over 9 years since I started my Lemtrada journey it's a marathon not a sprint and in my case it's got a spin off show too now I'm on Ocrevus. Best decisions I could have made, no regrets, fight for yourself because you're the best person to do it This is normally updated weekly please subscribe so it will tell you when I've updated it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world turns and everything stays the same
I'm still loving the new job, I can add Czech Republic to the list of places I've flown, I can add one rather 'elegant' fal...
-
Something I've noticed in the last couple of weeks is that not only am I wearing shoes with a 2 inch heel on them, but also that my now ...
-
I'm going to start with the caveat that this was 'my running order' it doesn't happen precisely this way everywhere but it s...
-
We have to say Merci to those nice people at MedDay, today they are releasing the MD-1003 Phase III trial results for the 'Super-Biotin...
No comments:
Post a Comment