Tuesday 23 August 2016

Round 2 Month 3 Blood Results

Well the scores are in for this month, they are still tracking equivalent to the ones after round 1, although there are some high readings on some of my bloods (the light blue highlighted ones) this month this could be a result of 2 things ....
  • I 'could' be fighting an infection
  • It may have something to do with me breaking my thumb last Wednesday night ..... it might be the way my body is repairing the repairing damage.
I think option 2 is the more likely one if I'm honest because I feel great so it's hard to believe I might be coming down with something. What will be will be I guess.


So here they are this months results. Enjoy xxx




2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you might need a quick fix in the compression chamber anytime soon T?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get gassed every Saturday regardless of broken digits John xx

      Delete

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...