Wednesday 6 September 2017

You've GOT to read this

This is the story of a wonderful lady called Charly who has also had Lemtrada. She's an absolute inspiration to me with everything she has achieved since she had the treatments. Charly had been diagnosed far longer than me, and was far more disabled than me when she started treatment and she is a grandmother !!!!!!
Charly has also had 3 rounds of Lemtrada - something she always predicted she might need from the start.
This lady awes and inspires me with every post she makes, she is strong and tenacious and her positivity is just amazing. I internet love her to bits and will be making a trip to drink wine and get my nails done with her next time I'm on US soil.

https://cbarnard116.wixsite.com/mswp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...