Tuesday 2 May 2017

R2M12 - End of Year 2 blood results







So here they are side by side, Last April and this year ….. the last bloods before round 2 and this year’s where the future just spreads out in front of me with no treatments unless MS comes back (and then I’ll kick it’s arse again)


My lymphocytes are still low which makes me very happy, a fully functioning T&B cell Lymphocyte function in my opinion is highly over-rated – the little bastards seem to cause nothing but problems.


My Chrome-Hippo’s are a little high as I’ve had an abscess in my mouth so there’s been a little battle going on with that.


All things being equal, life is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...