Wednesday 30 March 2016

Excellent Physio news


Mini update on the Physio situation, I’ve been signed off with a review in 2 weeks’ time to check there are no further problems WOOHOO. My personal deadline for being ‘mended’ was tomorrow so that I went to Southampton for the Neuro Physiological stuff pain free and with no confusing stuff going on. The entire contingency in that plan was eaten up by falling down the stairs in the slippery socks the other week and getting a second shoulder injury but I made it.

So off I pop to Southampton tomorrow, quite nervous about what they’re going to do to me as I really have no idea, but I’m sure now no matter what it will all be fine

Oh and the new Dog walker was lovely, hoping she can start on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...