The last 3 weeks have been manic with work Christmas 'doooooos', then travelling. Over the holidays I've driven 850 miles, so I'm now back in work for a rest.
Up to Yorkshire for Christmas with Gareths family (Via Knowle to drop christmas presents off for my brothers wife and her mum) 30 mile round trips each day to Baffles Dog Park to wear out the beasties - in Yorkshire this is a 3 hour endeavour (I was gutted last night when someone on a facebook group I'm part of posted that there is one less than 10 minutes from the in laws house) then off to deepest darkest Wales to see Aunty Kathy with a detour near Manchester to Fido's fields. Back home again via Knowle this time to actually see Karen and her mum (who were both away on our journey up)
It's been lovely to see everyone and catch up, some pretty epic food has been prepared and enjoyed. The dogs as usual were firm favourites with everyone, with Bella causing many tears up in Halifax as she reminds everyone of a young Jessie -their dog who crossed the rainbow bridge last year.
MS wise - well 7 days in strange beds took it's toll but it was managable, just the usual overly tired with pseudo symptom flares. A few days back in my own bed again and I can feel my legs again YAY - another few days of 'rest/work' and all should be back to normal again.
New year, fresh start time again, resolutions include
- Dry January (Coming along nicely)
- Smoke less (preferably nothing but less is good)
- Continue with weight loss (coming along nicely)
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week (It's the 3rd - I've not been there yet - so 3 of the next 4 days it is then)
- Be less of a bitch / angry about little inconsequential stuff (does it count if I was in car snippy at someone who couldn't hear me??)
- Stop 'planning to do things but never getting round to them' - like holidays (Can't actually talk about this until later in the year)
Positivity - that's what this year is for - lots of positivity