Wednesday 19 July 2017

1 year 9 weeks post round 2 - Monsoon season in Berkshire


Apologies that I’m late this week, my life has taken yet another ‘Crazy Ivan’ to steal the line from The Hunt For Red October – or just a weird turn for those not familiar with the classic film / book
We had a nice relaxing weekend and enjoyed some sunshine with the dogs and just talked about our plans for the next few months. I’ve also sorted out cat sitting for the coming weekend as we will be off ‘oop Norf’ to visit with Gareth’s family. Gareth and his Dad will be undertaking ‘build your own PC from scratch - Part Deux’ which doesn’t terrify me quite so much since when they did Gareth’s the weekend before last it was a very civilised affair (unlike when Gareth built the machine originally which was a hot sweaty angry and sweary event which I vowed I would never to allow happen again in our home)
We had monsoon season again yesterday evening again here, the conservatory roof is leaking round the seals on the glass panels (looks like that redundancy payment might already be a little ‘pre-allocated’)
Winston needed a trip to the vets because he got stung on the foot last night so anti histamine and steroids for the pup …. Had to laugh he’s had 2/3rds of a day of Lemtrada meds :-)
As I’m sure those reading are finding incredibly tedious - I’m doing really great MS’wise no stress blip, just carrying on as normal nothing exciting to report.
And to be factually correct I really am going for my monthly bloods on Friday morning so next week we should have the next instalment of ‘where oh where did my lymphocytes go’ LOL
Take care of yourselves and each other, virtual hugs and mentally projected Anti-Bacterial force fields to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...