Good grief I turn round and it's been 5 months since I put an update on here. I'm sorry about that
I guess first things first - that problem with my stomach and the 'c' word being bandied around really scared me knocked for 6 - it's all okay nothing horrible to report but still it was a shock to they system and a 'reset' in many ways of life.
Stress and anxiety were ultimately the main cause of the problems and a bit of a reshuffle of life has happened as a result. Some things which were not positive have been stopped and I'm concentrating on things that are good for me instead.
So what happened in that time - I'll list out some highlights
- Christmas - another one in the bag, Wales then Halifax this year most enjoyable and lovely to catch up with the family
- My Motability car finally turned up - yup the unicorn is real and I absolutely love it
- We had an awful health crisis with Winston where we thought we might lose him which was terrifying but thankfully all resolved now.
- I reached level 51 in the game of life ........ gulp
- Gareths mum has had a fall and needed new bits for her hip installed so she's now part machine
- Kathy and Sue did a world tour of Europe by train which was made far more exciting by France being on strike meaning they went to a number of countries they hadn't planned on visiting before finally arriving in Rome in time to watch the Welsh Rugby team make up a little for their really poor performance in this years 6 Nations.