I'm still loving the new job, I can add Czech Republic to the list of places I've flown,
I can add one rather 'elegant' fall in the kitchen to my oopsie count but I did manage to pull myself in front of the stairs and use them to get myself back up without help and sustained no injuries so thats a good thing.
It's been super hot here in the UK - consistantly in the 30's - so abnormally hot and because it's so abnormal of course aircon is just not a standard thing over here. Oh boy do I struggle with that - MS things see amplified and my feet and ankles swell up like balloons. On a bright note thats a great reason to enjoy ice creams and delicious salads - tonight is going to be a pear and stilton one with smashed roast potato salad and maybe a steak or some marinaded chicken to go with it.
Pain update - now this is the big one.
After several weeks of doctor reviews they put me on Oxycodone (yes thats right the scary shit stuff you see people addicted to in Line of Duty and Trigger Point) the lowest dose there is and I can honestly say perhaps its the dose, or maybe because I've lived with it for so many years my brain simply doesn't register pain in the usual way any more - but it's crap - no use to me at all. After a week on it I went back to co-codamol and bizarrely celebrated it only hurting to the usual dulled levels.
Stand a little back from a door frameHold the frame and sit back into a squat - as deep as you are comfortable with but hold your weight through your arms
Hold for 10 seconds and then stand up again
How bad could it be - if I let go and fall at least I was closer to the floor when it all went wrong
It didn't go wrong - when I stood my back hurt less than before I did it 😮
I did it again later and my back hurt a little less again
5 days on and in total I've taken the following
- Monday 2 co-codamol in the morning
- Tuesday 2 paracetamol mid afternoon
- Wednesday ^
- Thursday ^
No comments:
Post a Comment