Friday 30 October 2015

End of Week 23 - A week in Heels

I can't tell you how proud I am that I have worn my 2 inch heel cowboy boots all week. The poor balls of my feet were quite sore early in the week and my shins feel like I have shin splints, but somewhere in the back of my mind I recall in my teenage years suffering the same as I learnt to wear heels first time round. I will persevere - and I've been looking a replacement for those purple courts - so far no joy - apparently they're not fashionable this year.
MS wise this has been an uneventful week, I had my oxygen therapy on Tuesday evening (to replace the one I didn't have on Saturday) I've worked, I've taken Gareth with me to see my diet consultant and we're now both on plan in the hope we will be the shape we want to be by Christmas. It really does mean so much that he's with me on this weight loss journey because it's hard giving up all carbs which includes my much loved wine when the person you live with is having oven chips and a beer with his dinner.
Amber dog has run up yet another huge very bill today having her eye 'debrided' where her ulcer in her eye was refusing to heal fully. The lovely cleaning lady has been in this morning and my house smells great, the supermarket delivered my shopping, I've put a load of laundry on and tonight we're off to see Spectre - I love James Bond films and think the latest Bond is one of my favourites.


All symptom remission is holding in place and I'm living my life and loving it. I'm so pleased to be able to say to people that I might have MS but it doesn't have me anymore. I'm in control now and intend to stay that way.


Love, germ free hugs, anti bac handshakes and air kisses to you all, have a great weekend, enjoy Halloween
Tracy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...