Tuesday 16 June 2015

Over 5000 views on the blog

I can't say how proud I am that my experience has reached so many people. I truly hope that it helps people considering the treatment understand what it is, how it happens and how it can impact your life. This treatment isn't for everyone, depending on your family, life, work and disease progression it might not be the choice for you at all, but I hope it helps people understand their choices and options.

Much love, germ free hugs and most of all hope for everyone that in our own ways we all do everything we can to kick MS squarely in the balls and take control of our lives xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...