Thursday 11 June 2015

If you are struggling with the water ....

Then I hope this will raise a smile xxx





as usual today is another good day on the MS front.


I'm a little tired but then I've not gone to bed until midnight every day this week then the alarm goes off for work at 06:30 so I only have myself to blame for doing that. I should go to bed a respectable time on a work night.


Looking forward to the weekend (well bits of it) I'm going to test the wine v water theory Friday recover Saturday and then off to Solihull Sunday to meet my sister-in-law and the minister to discuss Ian's funeral arrangements.


first three weeks are done tomorrow .... downhill now to a month post treatment !!!! WOOHOO xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...