Tuesday 12 July 2016

Blog on the BBC

GULP

I'm sitting here at Caversham House with a cup of coffee and waiting to be collected to go up to the studio for the 10am radio show.

There is only one way to describe this ..... I am absolutely bricking it.

I get a little window to raise awareness for MS, about the difficulties people suffer, the new treatments available and that being diagnosed in this current time with these treatments is whilst not a reason to sing and dance, but it's a time when we have effective tools to stop disease progression before disability happens. A chance to hope that like so many people who receive Lemtrada that we see improvements to our existing symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...