Monday 11 December 2023

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ?

Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always been a quiet rumble in the background and the usual complete lack of trust in the behaviour of my guts and arse - at least I'm not blaming it on the MS any more 😂. The steroids did the trick and apart from some low grade dietary changes life remains the same.

I've also got a new job working for a broadband provider and I'm absolutely loving it. I work with some awesome people in an environment that is productive and just  great vibe - it's been a long time since I enjoyed getting up for work and I'm loving it.

The driftwood stick Christmas tree is up and decorated and today I'm going to do a 'rationalisation' of the gift list for the family but I think I'm only 2 gifts away from having everything covered already - yup weird for me to be so very rational and organised but I guess a lot of that is because I'm so much more relaxed in the new role and with the stomach problems under control.

The dogs are curled up in their crate having a snooze surrounded by pretty much every toy they possess and Murphy-Cat is finally using the Cat Palace I bought him from Christmas last year as a safe and warm place - just in time for the weather getting colder too so I'll be far less worried about his refusal to come into the house unless we're all shut in the bedroom at night.

I had round 7 of Ocrevus last month - the usual complete non event of turn up get infused go home and carry on as normal until the next round in May '24 - I had my pre treatment MRI as well and still waiting on the results of it but I'm not expecting anything other than the usual nothing is happening in your head response 😂😂

Honestly there's not much going on MS wise so nothing exciting to report - I get up I do my 'thang' and life goes on which I guess in terms of dealing with the MonSter is absolutely the best result I could hope for from the treatment.

I hope that everything is good in your world and life is treating you well. I'm always here, if you need to talk drop me a line.

Take care, have a great Christmas or whichever holiday you're celebrating.

Much love

T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...