Friday 29 October 2021

I take it all back Oak Furniture Land

 So the end of the week rather than the start but WOW just WOW

They've restored my faith in humanity

Our delivery was scheduled between 10am and 1pm. 

  • They called at 08:45 saying they'd be a bit early and arrived at 09:15
  • They were in an appropriately sized Luton Van
  • They unpacked it all and brought it in
  • They set it all up 
  • They took all the packaging away with them
I should add I'd paid for the premium delivery with unpacking and setting up but honestly it was worth every penny.


Winston however doesn't seem to understand the message on the cushion in my seat 😂😂😂


And before it sets anyone else OCD off (mine went nuts when I saw the first picture) the painting has now been straightened up 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...