Wednesday 5 August 2020

It's be a long old few weeks

Hair update - I'm no longer pink or silver or a strange combination of pink & silver which came out electric lilac

Just Ash Blonde now albeit significantly longer than when all this Covid Lockdown stuff started and I finally dared to 'come out' in a video.

Can't quite get my head around how 5 months have just disappeared from the year it seems like such a short time overall, but it obviously isn't and has been incredibly hard and has taken such a toll on so many people, lives and families.

Anyway here we go scary movie time (it's just a short one)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Far too long between updates (again)

 So what have I been up to in my long absence and how have I been ? Well the Crohn's is under control and back to how it's always be...