Saturday 23 May 2015

First day back home

Woke up this morning and felt great no more rash, no headache no fatigue or aching I felt like me. I know it's the steroids at work not the miracle of lemtrada yet, but I will take that

We have spent today doing bits to the house so it will sell more quickly, a bit of shopping and we are just now relaxing in the garden with a cocktail and just chilling out.

The dogs are glued to me, although the Jack Russell does seem a bit obsessed with sniffing the places where the infusion was plumbed in and he looks at me as if to say 'you smell strange Mummy' the cats are far too cool to even acknowledge I've not been here :-)

I am booked in for oxygen therapy Tuesday and Friday next week. Time to kick start the super healing red blood cells into action so that they can help with general repairs and maintenance of me :-)

Day one of the rest of my life has so far been a resounding success long may it continue.

Love and warm thoughts to you all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...