Wednesday 22 April 2015

You seriously have to try the gas chamber if you have MS

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I've had my Oxygen Therapy treatment today and if really is having an absolutely amazing effect on me. My head is clear again (well as it ever gets I suppose), the heavy limbs has gone, the all over ache that made me feel beaten up also gone. I know it will only last a few days, but that's okay my next appointment is already in the book.

26 days to go now until Lemtrada starts, and if I can keep the oxygen treatments and everything else going I think if it started with me feeling like I do today then I think it will go really well.

Feeling very positive right now .... Probably all the air in me 😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life MS and other things.

 I have no excuse thats worth trying, I'm not going to make any promises that are likely to come to nothing - I've just gotten reall...